Some frequently asked questions about AGAPE School of Ministry and Leadership.
• Our school of discipleship starts every January and applications are opened in October of every year.
• Our Certification programs are in three levels and each level start in January, May and September respectively. For more information, please fill out the interest form in the Certification Program page.
• Our Accredited C. Min program will begin every September. Application will open in July.
All applicants must meet the following requirements to receive consideration for admission:
• The basic requirements for our all our programs are that you must be a born-again believer, hungry for more and willing live in accordance with godly principles.
• Applicants must also have completed High School via diploma or GED
• Our accredited program have other requirements as determined by the accrediting agency. The C.Min program is offered at both the undergraduate and graduate assessment levels.
Our accredited degrees (C.Min, B.Min and M.Min) are offered through our partnership with the Biblical Institute of Leadership Development (BILD) and the Antioch School of Church Planting and Leadership Development. The program starts with the Certificate of Ministry (C.Min) program, which is the core of every accredited program. After the C.Min program, students can proceed to either the B.Min, M.Min, or D.Min program. The program is accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
AgapeSML does not have financial aid currently. However, we endeavor to the cost of our programs as affordable as possible while factoring in the administrative costs we incur in order to operate.
In all our programs, students can choose between paying the tuition in full or making installment payments. Payment in full can be made by check or credit/debit card. Installment payment must be automatically processed using a credit or debit card.
The School of Discipleship Return Policy is as follows: